1/1 Photo of Lemon Cream Cheese Pie
Got this from my archives, going through some older cookbooks of mine & Oh I remember this one, made it all the time then for some reason forgot about it. any lemon lovers will want to put this in their cookbook. These would be good in tart shells as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust
- 212 g package lemon pie filling mix
- 250 g package cream cheese, softened
- 1Cook lemon filling using pkg directions.
- 2Cool 5 minute.
- 3Beat cream cheese till smooth.
- 4Remove 1c. pie filling.
- 5Gradually add pie filling to cream cheese.
- 6Pour into pie shell, refridgerate 15 minute.
- 7Spread reserved pie filling over top.
- 8Refridgerate for 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cream Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 348.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g