Got this from my archives, going through some older cookbooks of mine & Oh I remember this one, made it all the time then for some reason forgot about it. any lemon lovers will want to put this in their cookbook. These would be good in tart shells as well.
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust
- 1 (212 g) package lemon pie filling mix
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- Cook lemon filling using pkg directions.
- Cool 5 minute.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth.
- Remove 1c. pie filling.
- Gradually add pie filling to cream cheese.
- Pour into pie shell, refridgerate 15 minute.
- Spread reserved pie filling over top.
- Refridgerate for 3 hours.