Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Got this from my archives, going through some older cookbooks of mine & Oh I remember this one, made it all the time then for some reason forgot about it. any lemon lovers will want to put this in their cookbook. These would be good in tart shells as well.
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust
- 1 (212 g) package lemon pie filling mix
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- Cook lemon filling using pkg directions.
- Cool 5 minute.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth.
- Remove 1c. pie filling.
- Gradually add pie filling to cream cheese.
- Pour into pie shell, refridgerate 15 minute.
- Spread reserved pie filling over top.
- Refridgerate for 3 hours.
I owe you an apology..I actually made this a while ago when I was in need of some sort of a dessert quickly and couldn't get to a store. I just ran across it again and this recipe was so simple to throw together and it fit the bill beautifully. I used a ready made graham cracker crust and fat free cream cheese without a problem. Thank you mmlwjr for sharing the recipe.
this was quite good, just not quite what i was expecting - but, very easy to make
This was delicious, and very easy to make. I will make it again often. I used "My No Roll Pie Crust #51537" for the crust.