Recipe by Goji Girl
I crave these! I have to have a reason to make these (ie ladies night) otherwise I will eat the whole pan and regret it later!
Top Review by BakinBaby
This one gets our thumbs up! I sent the squares off with DH to his Saturday Pool League at the Elks and everyone raved about them. That's for keeping the pool guys happy! Made of PAC Spring 2011. A real keeper, thanks for sharing.
- 510.29 g package lemon cake mix with pudding
- 1 egg
- 78.07 ml oil
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry cake mix, 1 egg, and oil until crumbly.
- Reserving 1 cup, pat remainder in ungreased 9x13 pan, and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- While that bakes, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, and lemon juice together until light and smooth.
- Spread over baked layer and sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake 15 minutes more.
- Cool and cut into bars.