1/3 Photos of Lemon Cream Cake
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
A lemon cake made moist and rich with cream cheese and a lemon joice glaze. It's from an old Pillsbury cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and shortening until creamy.
- 3Beat in 1 1/4 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- 5Add lemon peel, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- 6Blend at low speed just until thoroughly blended, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 7Pour batter into generously greased 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- 8Bake 45-50 minutes .
- 9Combine lemon joice and 1/3 cup sugar.
- 10Pour over hot cake, allowing it to run down edges between cake and pan.
- 11Cool 30 minutes, then remove cake from pan.
- 12If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.1 mg
- Sodium 373.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g