1/1 Photo of Lemon Cream Bread
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe won a prize at a county fair in the "Sweet Quick Breads" category.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter, sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
- 3Add dry ingredients alternately with milk and water, blending well.
- 4Fold in nuts and lemon rind.
- 5Pour into greased and floured 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees about 1 hour or until golden brown.
- 7Stir sugar with lemon juice until dissolved.
- 8Drip over hot loaf and let stand in pan for 30 minutes.
- 9Turn out on rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cream Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4614.8
- Calories from Fat 2114
- Total Fat 234.8 g
- Saturated Fat 122.1 g
- Cholesterol 961.7 mg
- Sodium 5053.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 571.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 322.4 g
- Protein 75.7 g