Recipe by shirlgirl
A delicious lemon mousse , can use for frosting a lemon cake( not a firm frosting though unless well chilled . I use it in trifles and mostly as a light and fluffy, tart lemon dessert served in a pretty glass.
Top Review by WiGal
Low calorie, sinfully delicious -no guilt trip here. :) Am smiling all the way back to the living room. EASY and fast! Super impress guests by serving with or in something crunchy like a dessert shell, or maybe with a vanilla and lavendar cookie, and garnish however your creative spirit takes you. BTW, 250 ml of fresh cream translates to 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon. I think a drop of yellow food coloring should be added. Added the SUGAR in step two. Thank you for sharing shirlgirl and hope you post some more winners like this one. Made for Spring PAC 1020 baby.
Directions See How It's Made
- Have all ingredients very cold.
- In a large wide glass bowl whisk the lemon juice , zest, cream and the dry sherry till light and airy.
- Whisk only by hand and gentle even strokes (no vigorous
- whisking ) untill desired texture is reached.
- Chill well in refridgerator several hours then serve.