Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is excellent and will keep in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks...
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup sour cream
- in saucepan, combine sugar and flour, stir in peel, juice and egg and mix till smooth --
- Add marshmallows and stir over low heat til mix thickens and marshmallows melt.about 10-15 minutes.
- Cool slightly.then stir in sour cream.
- May be refrigerated for 2-3 weeks.