1/3 Photos of Lemon-Cranberry Quick Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Chef #350132 Mama Schlom's Note:
This bread has a strong lemon flavor. Comes out moist almost like a pound cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk (you can use reg. milk if you don't have buttermilk on hand.)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 1Mix together in a seperate bowl dry ingredients and set aside.
- 2In mixer add all wet ingredients mix well.
- 3Slowly add dry to wet and mix till just combined. Stir in cranberries.
- 4Divided into two tin loaf pans or one large loaf pan or muffin tins.
- 5Bake at 350F for 1 hour for loafs or 30-35 minutes for muffins. Will be done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Cranberry Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1882.9
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 340.8 mg
- Sodium 2642.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 317.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 114.8 g
- Protein 32.7 g