This bread has a strong lemon flavor. Comes out moist almost like a pound cake.
Make and share this Lemon-Cranberry Quick Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk (you can use reg. milk if you don't have buttermilk on hand.)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- Mix together in a seperate bowl dry ingredients and set aside.
- In mixer add all wet ingredients mix well.
- Slowly add dry to wet and mix till just combined. Stir in cranberries.
- Divided into two tin loaf pans or one large loaf pan or muffin tins.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour for loafs or 30-35 minutes for muffins. Will be done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.