1/2 Photos of Lemon Cranberry Muffins
These are my husband's favourite muffins - every time I decide to make a few batches, he insists I make these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Stir flour, baking powder and salt together.
- 3In a separate bowl, stir the sugar and the lemon zest together, and stir into the flour mixture.
- 4In a measuring jug, mix the lemon juice with the milk and let sit for a few minutes before whisking in the egg and oil.
- 5Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Stir until ingredients are moistened, then fold in the cranberries.
- 6Scoop into greased 6-cup jumbo muffin pan and bake 23 minutes, making sure that finished muffins pass the toothpick test.
- 7I have no idea how long these take in a 12-cup pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cranberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 408.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of