2 hrs 15 mins
Recipe Junkie's Note:
From an old church cookbook from a thrift store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lamb on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Bake at 325 for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- 4Drain off drippings.
- 5Cut lemon into thin slices, cutting each slice in half.
- 6Combine cranberry sauce and nutmeg.
- 7Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- 8Pour cranberry mixture over lamb.
- 9Arrange lemon slices in lamb slits.
- 10Bake 30 minutes longer or until meat is desired degree of doneness, basting lamb with cranberry mixture frequently.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Cranberry Lamb Roast
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.3
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 28.1 g
- Cholesterol 217.9 mg
- Sodium 198.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 50.5 g