Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From an old church cookbook from a thrift store.
Make and share this Lemon-Cranberry Lamb Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Place lamb on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 325 for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Drain off drippings.
- Cut lemon into thin slices, cutting each slice in half.
- Combine cranberry sauce and nutmeg.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Pour cranberry mixture over lamb.
- Arrange lemon slices in lamb slits.
- Bake 30 minutes longer or until meat is desired degree of doneness, basting lamb with cranberry mixture frequently.