2 hrs 15 mins
Recipe Junkie's Note:
From an old church cookbook from a thrift store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lamb on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Bake at 325 for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- 4Drain off drippings.
- 5Cut lemon into thin slices, cutting each slice in half.
- 6Combine cranberry sauce and nutmeg.
- 7Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- 8Pour cranberry mixture over lamb.
- 9Arrange lemon slices in lamb slits.
- 10Bake 30 minutes longer or until meat is desired degree of doneness, basting lamb with cranberry mixture frequently.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Cranberry Lamb Roast
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.3
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 28.1 g
- Cholesterol 217.9 mg
- Sodium 198.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 50.5 g