Posted for ZWT6: Middle East. Adapted from Bon Appetit.
Make and share this Lemon Couscous With Peas and Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Bring chicken broth and 1/4 cup water to boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots and cook 2 minutes.
- Add peas; cook fresh peas 4 minutes or frozen peas 1 minute.
- Add couscous; cook 30 seconds, stirring often.
- Add lemon juice, lemon peel and butter; stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.
- Season with salt and pepper.