Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The Horn of the Moon by Ginny Callan
Make and share this Lemon Couscous Salad With Macadamia Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup whole macadamia nuts
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Put couscous into medium bowl. Pour boiling water over and cover, stirring occasionally until all of the water is absorbed. Allow to cool.
- In 1 tablespoon oil in a small fry pan, sauté the garlic, broccoli and dill.
- Cover and cook on low to medium heat until just tender.
- Add to couscous along with celery, nuts, parsley, tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Stir gently.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.