Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe goes with fish entrees, has a delicious lemon zip and is easy to make! From Cooking Light.
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked couscous
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in onions and remaining ingredients.
Delightful couscous recipe! Very light and not overpowering, great as a side to any dish. I don't care for onions so left them out. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This is so tasty. It took me 10 minutes to make - I didn't have parsley but it tasted great all the same. Totally recommend!
This was really good! I served it with Roasted Chicken With Moroccan Spices and it was a good compliment to the spicy chicken. I love the citrus flavors and I know it will go great with fish too! Made for ZWT9 Family Pick