Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe goes with fish entrees, has a delicious lemon zip and is easy to make! From Cooking Light.
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked couscous
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in onions and remaining ingredients.
Delightful couscous recipe! Very light and not overpowering, great as a side to any dish. I don't care for onions so left them out. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This was really good! I served it with Roasted Chicken With Moroccan Spices and it was a good compliment to the spicy chicken. I love the citrus flavors and I know it will go great with fish too! Made for ZWT9 Family Pick
Very lovely, easy, and delicious. Made as directed and served with Chicken, Olive and Lemon Tangine for ZWT9, team Gourmet Goddesses. Thanks, CaliforniaJan!