My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°; grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- 2In a big bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 3In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, butter, lemon zest, and vanilla until well blended.
- 4Whisk in the cottage cheese and milk until blended.
- 5Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- 6Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- 7Bake for 16-20 minutes or until tops are golden and pick comes out clean.
- 8Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer muffins to the rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cottage Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (667 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 234.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g