Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
well this is a recipe I tasted in an indian restaurant ,it was really too good and I gave it a try.well the prob was that there was no online recipe so I just improvised.
- 250 g panir (indian cheese normally made by souring the milk)
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- salt (according to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 onion (chopped )
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons cornflour (mixed with a little water)
- Cut the paneer in small cubes and coat with cornflour and deep fried till it becomes golden brown.
- Wash and chop the roots of the fresh green coriander leaves place in a food mixer and add the juice of half a lemon. If having some difficulty,then add a little of vegetable stock and mix till it becomes a smooth paste.
- In a non- stick pan, sautee the onion till it becomes translucent.Add the ginger- garlic paste and coriander-onion paste.Add the vegetable stock,salt and cornflour let it reduce till it thickens.Lasltly add the fried paneer cube.
- Wait for a boil and then turn off the fire and serve hot,.