Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tangy/sweet refreshing summer drink...with a twist. I mix the cordial 1/4 with water or soda. Wonderful with a drop of Bombay Blue Sapphire, can be added to pound cake or drizzled over the top of lemon muffins. A spoonful in a cup of black tea is divine. Makes for a wonderful iced tea. So many uses, be creative, enjoy.
- Bring sugar, water and lemon rind to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the other ingredients immediately, stirring wello until the acids and epsom salts are dissolved.
- Allow to cool a little, then strain into clean bottles.
- Seal immediately with corks or screw tops and store in a cool place.
- After opening, keep bottles in the fridge.
I love this recipe it is so quick and easy and tastes great