robyn win's Note:
Tangy/sweet refreshing summer drink...with a twist. I mix the cordial 1/4 with water or soda. Wonderful with a drop of Bombay Blue Sapphire, can be added to pound cake or drizzled over the top of lemon muffins. A spoonful in a cup of black tea is divine. Makes for a wonderful iced tea. So many uses, be creative, enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring sugar, water and lemon rind to the boil.
- 2Remove from the heat and add the other ingredients immediately, stirring wello until the acids and epsom salts are dissolved.
- 3Allow to cool a little, then strain into clean bottles.
- 4Seal immediately with corks or screw tops and store in a cool place.
- 5After opening, keep bottles in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cordial
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 80.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: