Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I used to love the Sunshine brand Lemon Coolers, but they stopped making them. I have seen other copycat recipes, but after trying the cake mix cookies recipe on this site, I came up with this and it is pretty yummy!
- 510.29 g box lemon cake mix
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 1.23 ml kool-aide unsweetened lemonade mix
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cake mix, oil, eggs and white chocolate in a large bowl.
- Form into small balls and bake on cookie sheet for about 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Either sift together powdered sugar and kool-aide mix or place in a food processor.
- After cookies come out of oven let cool a couple of minutes sift powdered sugar over cookies.
I am waiting for the timer to go off. My hubby is going to really love these. He really misses the Sunshine Brand ones . And, I used a bit of the kool-aide mix in the batter. I know that they will be wonderful. Thanks again so much for this one.
These are So easy to make & So GOOD!
I loved the Sunshine lemon cooler cookies. So when I found this recioe I was excited. It was great, the only change I made was I omitted the white chocolate chips and added two drops of lemon extract to the batter.