Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Received recipe from a recipe swap
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 59.14 ml lemonade concentrate
- 9.85 ml grated lemon peel
- 473.18 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml baking soda
- 14.79 ml yellow decorator sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, oil, and sugar.
- Beat in the egg, egg white, lemonade concentrate, and lemon peel.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Gradually add to the egg mixture.
- Using a cookie press fitted with the disk of your choice-press dough 2 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with yellow sugar.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.
Had to dig to find the ol' cookie press (something I haven't used for a long, long time!) & finally located it, so was able to use it here! Absolutely enjoyed making these & had them out for a monthly group I host! Most satisfying, & a number of us really appreciated the TASTE OF LEMON in these! Thanks for sharing this great treat with us (I shared the recipe with my guests, too)! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]