- 1 1⁄4 cups cake flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup trans free margarine
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor combine the flour, sugar substitute, 3 tbsp confectioner's sugar, lemon peel and baking powder.
- Add the margarine and pulse on and off until coarse crumbs form.
- Add the egg and lemon juice and process just until a dough forms.
- Form the dough into a ball and wrap it in plastic wrap. Refrigerate the dough for at least an hour, or until firm.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Shape the dough into one inch balls and place them one inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies are golden. Remove the cookies from the baking sheet and dust them with the 1 tbsp confectioner's sugar.
- Cool on a rack.