Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A recipe request.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar. Mix in egg, vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Add sifted flour, salt, baking powder.
- Form dough on in plastic wrap in a log 2-3" in diameter. Chill.
- Remove from fridge and slice into 1/4" pieces.
- Place on greased cookie sheets. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.