Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Crowd - pleaser. Always go fast at a potluck or when brought to the office (or at home). Not sure where the recipe came from, but has been made in our house for quite some time now.
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- icing sugar
- Combine cakke mix, eggs, oil and lemon juice.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Add coconut.
- Roll into about 1 inch balls and drop onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degres for 6-7 minutes, or until lightly browned tops.
- After baked, sprinkle tops with icing sugar.
These were light and easy to make. Next time tho I will leave off the coconut as its not one of my favorite ingredients.