My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 15 ounces lemon cream-filled vanilla sandwich cookies
- yellow food coloring
- 1 (24 ounce) package white almond bark
- 1In food Processor; thoroughly grind cookies.
- 2Mix room temperature cream cheese with cookies crumbs.
- 3Roll into 1 in balls, place on wax paper and refrigerate for about 10 minute.
- 4Meanwhile, melt almond bark on double boiler or in microwave (reserving a few chunks for decorating purposes)
- 5Once bark is melted, roll cookie balls until coated and place on wax paper.
- 6Melt remaining pieces of bark, mix in four to five drops of the yellow food coloring.
- 7Use a spoon or other utensil to create decorative yellow stripes across the top of the cookie balls.
- 8Keep refrigerated until ready to serve!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cookie Balls
Serving Size: 1 (657 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white almond bark