Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Lemon Cookie Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 15 ounces lemon cream-filled vanilla sandwich cookies
- yellow food coloring
- 1 (24 ounce) package white almond bark
- In food Processor; thoroughly grind cookies.
- Mix room temperature cream cheese with cookies crumbs.
- Roll into 1 in balls, place on wax paper and refrigerate for about 10 minute.
- Meanwhile, melt almond bark on double boiler or in microwave (reserving a few chunks for decorating purposes)
- Once bark is melted, roll cookie balls until coated and place on wax paper.
- Melt remaining pieces of bark, mix in four to five drops of the yellow food coloring.
- Use a spoon or other utensil to create decorative yellow stripes across the top of the cookie balls.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve!