Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 red onion, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoon lemons, rind of, grated
- Combine first 11 ingredients in bowl; whisk to blend.
- Refrigerate dressing until cold. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead).
- Combine cabbage, bell peppers, onion, carrot, parsley and lemon peel in large bowl.
- Toss with enough dressing to season to taste and serve.
A wonderful change for coleslaw! I recommend it to anyone who loves lemons and/or cabbage!
I just bought a new ACME juicer with citrus attachment which will be great for making the juice for this recipe!
This has got to be wonderful. I'm a lemon lover and make my coleslaw dressing with lemon juice too. Will try this this weekend.