Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
very simple and delicious and good for ya too!
- 2 (226.79 g) cod fish fillets
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 14.79 ml parsley, chopped
- 7.39 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper, freshly ground
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Spray a nonstick frypan with veggies cooking spray and heat to medium.
- Spray veggie cooking spray over both sides of the cod fillets; squeese 2 lemon sections over cod surfaces; sprinkle parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper over both sides of the cod filets.
- Place cod into medium hot frypan, cook for about 5 minutes, carefully turn and cook a further 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve hot with the other 2 lemon sections for garnish.
This was so tasty and very easy to prepare for a weeknight dinner. Thank you for this delicious recipe!