Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
very simple and delicious and good for ya too!
Make and share this Lemon Cod recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (4 ounce) cod fish fillets
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Spray a nonstick frypan with veggies cooking spray and heat to medium.
- Spray veggie cooking spray over both sides of the cod fillets; squeese 2 lemon sections over cod surfaces; sprinkle parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper over both sides of the cod filets.
- Place cod into medium hot frypan, cook for about 5 minutes, carefully turn and cook a further 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve hot with the other 2 lemon sections for garnish.
This was so tasty and very easy to prepare for a weeknight dinner. Thank you for this delicious recipe!