This is my fusion of two recipes to try to get an easy, elegant white truffle for the holidays. Cooking time is cooling time.
- Put white chocolate and marshmallows into a large heat proof bowl.
- Finely grate the peel from the lemon.
- Put milk, sugar, salt and lemon rind in saucepan, heat over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil gently stirring constantly for two to five minutes, until smooth.
- Pour milk mixture over white chocolate and marshmallows and beat until you have a smooth, well incorporated mixture.
- Pour into a parchment lined 8x8 pan.
- Cool until no long sticky, about 1-2 hours.
- Form into balls and put in freezer 15 minutes.
- Dip truffles in melted white almond bark and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill to set before serving.