Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Found online; sounds very good.
Top Review by DreamoBway
These are decadent and indulgent, and I decadently indulged in about a quarter of the pan! The coconut and lemon flavors mix very well together and are fun and bright for summer. I made these gluten free by using rice flour. I gave the rest as a gift to our vet for taking such great care of our puppy, and he said everyone in the office loved them! Thank you for posting! Reviewed for ZWT - 7.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cold butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom of a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and baking powder until well mixed. Pour over crust; sprinkle coconut evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.