Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A cute Easter treat.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packagepillsbury moist lemon supreme cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 24 butter mints, pastel yellow petite mints (petite non pareils)
- 48 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; beat until well mixed. Place coconut in shallow bowl.
- For each cookie, shape dough into one.
- 1 1/2-inch ball and one 1/2-inch ball. Roll each ball in coconut; place on ungreased cookie sheet with smaller ball touching larger ball. Place cookies 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until coconut just begins to brown. Immediately press 1 yellow mint for beak and 2 chocolate chips for eyes into smaller ball of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet.