Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar, extra coconut
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare pans.
- Place all-bran& milk in a large bowl.
- Stand for 5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in egg, oil, lemon juice& rind.
- Combine flour, sugar& coconut& stir into wet mix until just moistened.
- Spoon into pans& bake for 25 to 30 minutes.