1/1 Photo of Lemon Coconut Cookies
Slocan cook's Note:
A tangy lemon cookie that has chewy coconut to make a good cookie for snack time or lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2Juice and zest lemons then set aside in separate bowls
- 3In a large mixing bowl place butter and sugar together and let butter soften then cream both ingredients together until nice and smooth
- 4Add lemon juice and zest slowly to creamed mixture and stir until most of the liquid has been absorbed by the butter (there will be remaining juice not absorbed)
- 5Mix coconut in with creamed mixture until coconut is all mixed in with butter and sugar.
- 6Add dry ingredients slowly to the mixture and stir until all the liquid has been absorbed and cookie dough can be dropped by a spoon on a cookie sheet.
- 7Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 8Bake for 8 to 10 minutes depending on doneness and then remove from oven and wait for 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.5
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 96.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g