1 hr 10 mins
Got this fab recipe from a friend. Nice tasting cake without the icing. Be warned the icing is very lemony - a must for lemon lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 125 g unsalted butter (softened)
For the icing
- 1In a large bowl, mix together cake ingredients until well combined.
- 2Transfer mixture into a well greased cake tin (20cm diameter).
- 3I like to use a spring form cake tin.
- 4Bake in oven 170 C for 40 mins or until tested done.
- 5Turn out onto a cake rack and ice when cool.
- 6For the Icing: Mix icing ingredients together till combined.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Coconut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4370.6
- Calories from Fat 1702
- Total Fat 189.1 g
- Saturated Fat 132.4 g
- Cholesterol 725.9 mg
- Sodium 407.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 647.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.0 g
- Sugars 462.6 g
- Protein 48.8 g