1/2 Photos of Lemon Coconut Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
These are the easiest! They are the most lemony, moist, and light tasting bars! I am not a cake fan, but they fall somewhere between a cake and a bar. And who doesn't love cream cheese frosting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces angel food cake mix
- 1 (22 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 cup shredded coconut (finely shredded)
- 1Bar: In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pie filling, and coconut. Stir until thoroughly mixed (do not add liquid, will be thick). Spread this mixture in a 10x15 inch baking pan.
- 2Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven. Cool thoroughly.
- 3Frosting: Combine all ingredients until well blended. Frost the bars. Garnish with zest. You may not need all of the frosting. Cover and refrigerate overnight for better flavoring.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Coconut Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 409.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 44.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pie filling