1/3 Photos of Lemon Coconut Bars
Mary Scheffert's Note:
If you like lemon, you'll love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 13x9 baking pan; set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine flour& powdered sugar; cut in margarine with pastry blender until crumbly.
- 4Press mixture into bottom of prepared 13x9 pan & bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, baking powder & lemon juice.
- 6Pour over crust and top with coconut.
- 7Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- 8Cool completely & cut into bars.
- 9Store in refrigerator.
- 10NOTE: For plain lemon bars, omit coconut & add 3 Tbsp flour to egg mixture, and proceed as above.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Coconut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 55.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g