Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, chilled
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut, sweetened
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To prepare cookies, lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup level with a knife. Combine flour and granulated sugar in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Press mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar, 3 tablespoons juice, and eggs in a medium bowl, stir ring with a whisk. Stir in coconut pour evenly into pan. Bake an additional 25 minutes or until set.
- To prepare glaze, combine powdered sugar, rind, and 2 tablespoons juice, stir ring with a whisk. Spread glaze evenly over cookies. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut cookies into squares.