Lemon Cloud (lemon Charlotte Russe)
- Place in refrigerator: a large mixing bowl, can of evaporated milk, and metal beaters from an electric mixer to chill for 2 hours (If you are in a hurry, you can stick them in the freezer for one hour).
- Meanwhile, heat the orange juice until it is fairly hot, and dissolve the jell-o mix into it. Add the sugar and lemon juice and mix well. Refrigerate the lemon mixture until it is cool.
- Cut the rounded ends off on one side of the ladyfingers and line a 9-inch spring form cake pan with the ladyfingers, flat end on the bottom. Set aside.
- Once the evaporated milk is sufficiently chilled, whip it with an electric beater on high until it forms soft foamy peaks. Gradually fold in the lemon mixture with a spatula.
- Pour the lemon foam into the ring of ladyfingers. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top before serving.