1/1 Photo of Lemon Cloud (lemon Charlotte Russe)
3 hrs 25 mins
This is an elegant dessert that is incredibly easy to make. No eggs, no baking, just chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place in refrigerator: a large mixing bowl, can of evaporated milk, and metal beaters from an electric mixer to chill for 2 hours (If you are in a hurry, you can stick them in the freezer for one hour).
- 2Meanwhile, heat the orange juice until it is fairly hot, and dissolve the jell-o mix into it. Add the sugar and lemon juice and mix well. Refrigerate the lemon mixture until it is cool.
- 3Cut the rounded ends off on one side of the ladyfingers and line a 9-inch spring form cake pan with the ladyfingers, flat end on the bottom. Set aside.
- 4Once the evaporated milk is sufficiently chilled, whip it with an electric beater on high until it forms soft foamy peaks. Gradually fold in the lemon mixture with a spatula.
- 5Pour the lemon foam into the ring of ladyfingers. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cloud (lemon Charlotte Russe)
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 111.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g