Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Tart, sweet, very refreshing for the coming warm weather and simple as can be. And it can be made with other jello flavors and juice flavors; very versatile.
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water; then add lemonade.
- Refrigerate until it has thickened to a jelly like texture; fold in cool whip and pour into a six cup mold.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve; unmold and serve.