This is a very light dish and makes your house smell wonderful. I found this on another site and make it often. I serve this over rice and add asparagus to the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow dish combine lemon juice, cinnamon, and 2 tsp olive oil.
- 2Add chicken to mixture to coat.
- 3Brown chicken in skillet over med-high heat (approx 3 min per side) Remove chicken and set aside.
- 4Add shallots and olive oil to skillet, cook stirring 2 minute Add chicken broth and bring to a boil, cook for 5 minute Add chicken back to skillet, then add all remaining mixture used to coat chicken.
- 5Reduce to Med-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6Once finished remove chicken and add cornstarch or arrowroot powder to thicken sauce.
- 7Serve over rice and add vegetable.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cinnamon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 285.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 32.1 g