Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from Nita Mahta's Party Cooking. If you don't like shrimp, just replace it with 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into small pieces.
Top Review by rlyas11
This was a great recipe awesome flavor and not very heavy.the fumes that fills your kitchen sends your nose to food heaven! As a twist I threw in some angel hair pasta and broccoli to make it my own.
- 1 lb cleaned shrimp
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup lettuce, shredded (optional)
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppercorn, crushed
- 3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add garlic and fry until it starts to change color.
- Add salt, sugar and chili flakes.
- Add shrimp and lemon juice, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add lettuce and cilantro, cook for 1 minute.
- Add soya sauce and stir fry sauce.
- Cook until shrimp turn whitish and are no longer pink, about 2 minutes.