Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick and easy baked salmon recipe my fiance put together one Saturday afternoon. All ingredients in a foil packet for easy cleanup as well.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Smooth 1 Tbsp butter on surface of tinfoil for baking.
- Place salmon on top of the butter.
- Salt & pepper the filet.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, top with chopped cilantro.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Seal up aluminum foil into a packet for baking.
- Bake at 375 for 35-35 minutes or until fish is tender and flaky.