1/1 Photo of Lemon Cilantro Baked Salmon
Quick and easy baked salmon recipe my fiance put together one Saturday afternoon. All ingredients in a foil packet for easy cleanup as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Smooth 1 Tbsp butter on surface of tinfoil for baking.
- 2Place salmon on top of the butter.
- 3Salt & pepper the filet.
- 4Drizzle with lemon juice, top with chopped cilantro.
- 5Dot with remaining butter.
- 6Seal up aluminum foil into a packet for baking.
- 7Bake at 375 for 35-35 minutes or until fish is tender and flaky.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cilantro Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 135.1 mg
- Sodium 272.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 46.8 g