Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in the Cooking Light Magazine March/2008. Posted in preparation of Easter.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, halved
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 medium sweet onions, cut in 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to coat.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer on 2 jelly roll pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Combine vegetables, chives and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to coat.
Katie these are very good roasted vegetables, thank you for posting! DD couldnt find fingerling potatoes so I used russets that I cut in strips. Loved the lemon and chive flavor! So easy to make and tastes wonderful. Adjusted the recipe for 4 servings and enjoyed looneytunefan's Recipe #157329 with them.