Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This goes great with any meat but we like them best with chicken.
Make and share this Lemon-Chive Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden (10-15 minutes) adding more oil, if needed.
- Add water, stir and cover.
- Cook until potatoes are tender and liquid has evaporated (about 5 minutes).
- Transfer to a serving bowl and toss potatoes with lemon juice and chives.