1/1 Photo of Lemon-Chive Potatoes
This goes great with any meat but we like them best with chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Add potatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- 3Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden (10-15 minutes) adding more oil, if needed.
- 4Add water, stir and cover.
- 5Cook until potatoes are tender and liquid has evaporated (about 5 minutes).
- 6Transfer to a serving bowl and toss potatoes with lemon juice and chives.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Chive Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: