Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick side dish, make it in a flash.
- 1 (16 ounce) canwhole potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives
- Heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Drain and rinse potatoes; place in ungreased 1-quart casserole. Cover potatoes with water.
- Cover and bake until potatoes are hot, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain. Add remaining ingredients and toss until potatoes are coated.
ha ha ha. i am giving 4 stars becauswe *I* made a mistake and know this would be excellent if done properly. just use more butter & lemon and add salt & pepper which wasn't even mentioned. If you don't use canned spuds, precook the ones you do use!!! I used wee new potaotes cut up & wellllllll.....they weren't cooked after 15 minutes. I figured because they were small it would be a reasonable substitution but I was wrong. Ah well. Made for the Aussie Swap 7/09.