This makes a great side dish, or add veggies and/or meat of your choice and turn it into a nice dinner, with maybe a salad. Adapted from Rachael Ray's Big Orange Book cookbook!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta. When it boils, salt it generously, then add pasta and cook to just shy of al dente.
- 2While water is coming to a boil, mix the stock, tamari, oil, and lemon slices and cook over medium high heat until slightly reduced, 7-8 minutes.
- 3Toss the cooked pasta with the sauce for 1-2 minutes to absorb the flavor. Add the lemon zest and chives and toss to mix.
- 4Serve the noodles as a first course or a side. If you like your pasta a little spicy, add pepper and hot sauce!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chive Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (968 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 733.4
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 2059.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.4 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 46.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: