Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Mmm! With shrimp, lobster, drizzle on salmon steaks, or any seafood or fish.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives or 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- salt and pepper
- In a small, heavy saucepan over low heat, melt butter; remove from heat.
- Stir in chives (or parsley) and lemon peel.
- Keep warm until serving in small, individual serving bowls.
Yummy! I added some fresh pressed garlic for another layer of flavor. Oh so good! WTG Derf!