Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Another great dessert from Pampered Chef.
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzels, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 lemon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 3 cups fresh fruit (such as blueberries, raspberries, or sliced strawberries, kiwis, peaches, or nectarines)
- Preheat oven to 350°F For crust, finely crush pretzels in resealable plastic food storage bag; place in small bowl. Add butter and sugar; mix well. Press crust mixture onto bottom of 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- For filling, sprinkle gelatin over water in small bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until gelatin is dissolved. Zest lemon to measure 1 teaspoon zest; set zest aside. Juice lemon to measure 2 tablespoons juice. Add lemon juice to dissolved gelatin.
- In another bowl, combine lemon zest and cream cheese. Gradually whisk in gelatin mixture and whipped topping until smooth; spread evenly over crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Top with fresh fruit; slice and serve.