Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
this is very refreshing and light. You can make it with other flavor combinations and also make it with sugar free pudding and jello and whipped topping. Cook time is refrigerator time.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon gelatin (I usually use Jell-o)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix (I usually use Jell-o brand)
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (I alsways use Cool Whip)
- In a large bowl mix gelatin and pudding mixes together.
- Pour in boiling water.
- Whisk constaantly until completely dissolved.
- Regrigerate for 1 hour until it is slightly thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and refrigerate 1 hour.
I'm really sorry, but we didn't like this very much. The kids ate a little bit of it, but most of it got thrown out. We felt like it had really odd flavor. I thought it has tons of potential but it just did not work for us. Sorry!