- 540 ml can chickpeas, rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 78.07 ml red onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 14.79 ml lemon zest
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml coriander, ground
- 7.39 ml salt
- 7.39 ml pepper
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 59.14 ml rolled oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until well combined and fairly smooth. Shape mixture into 4 equal-sized patties. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Grill patties with lid closed for 8 to 10 min., flipping once.