Recipe by Kitchen__Princess
This can also be served on a bed of lettuce instead of pasta. From Taste magazine.
- 400 g spaghetti
- 2 lemons
- 4 small chicken breasts, skin on
- 1 bunch lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 ml white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of salted boiling water, following packet instructions. Drain and return to the pan.
- Thinly slice 1 lemon. Zest and juice the other one. Carefully lift 1 side of the skin off each chicken breast and slide 3 lemon slices and a few sprigs of lemon thyme underneath. Smooth the skin back in place.
- Heat a little olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the chicken on a medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and slice each into 4.
- Pull the leaves off the remaining thyme stalks. Add the thyme, lemon juice and zest to the pasta, season to taste and toss well. Add the wine to the chicken pan and bring to the boil, stirring to incorporate the nice sticky bits on the bottom. Serve the tossed pasta topped with the chicken and pour over the juices from the pan.