If you like lemon, you'll surely enjoy this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in match-like strips
- 2 cups thinly-sliced broccoli
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- 3/4 lb cooked drained spaghetti
- chopped, fresh tomato
- 1Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in large frypan.
- 2Saute chicken strips over high heat until cooked.
- 3Remove from pan; set aside.
- 4Add 1 tbsp more oil to pan.
- 5Saute broccoli until crisp-tender.
- 6Remove from pan; set aside.
- 7Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to pan.
- 8Saute onion, garlic, rosemary and oregano until tender.
- 9Blend in flour; gradually stir in milk.
- 10Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- 11Stir in Parmesan cheese, lemon rind and juice.
- 12Return chicken and broccoli to pan.
- 13Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 14Reheat to serving temperature.
- 15Serve over hot cooked pasta and sprinkle with chopped tomato.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken with Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.1
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 252.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 46.4 g